6.26.2006

Digg V3

Well, Digg Version 3 has finally been implemented, and sadly, I have to say, I am not too happy with the upgrade.

First of all, Is it just me or does the left panel navigation seem to make the site a little cramped? In my own opinion the right panel navigation seemed so open.
Another thing That I don't like are the colored advertisements that you see when you want to view a submitted story's comments. I was fine with plain text ads, but now the color ads just make the website look horrible.

All in all, I am not too pleased with the version of Digg.com. The one thing that upset me the most was when I first saw the color ads.

1 Comments:

Digg is moving away from just being tech news and this is what they get for doing that. They should of had just focus on the tech news and consider doing something else similar for others.

Now that they got investment, they need to show profits. This is what they need to do to show profits.

-Fan
dotsmedia.com

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds