7.01.2006

Digg v3; Another Review

Well, I have to say I have warmed up to Digg v3. At first I just couldn't stand it, but now with a week of using the new Digg under my belt, I have to say I do like some of the changes.

One thing that I really like is the new layout for the My Profile page. It has everything right in front of you. I also like the ability to customize what you see on the front page. Right now I have my front page set to view gaming news, and all of Tehcnology. Another added feature that is pretty cool is the friends Agreed On section. Also, the new ability to undigg stories that you have dugg is another nice feature.

However, everything good has a bad side. One thing that I don't like is the fact that there are more adds on the site. Now, if the adds were not full color like in Digg v2 I wouldn't complain much, but some of the adds are just too distracting from the actual site content. Another thing that I am not too happy about is that the ability to report a story as old news is now missing. Also, I don't like how that when you veiw a stories comments they are all smashed together, and this can be blamed on the extra adds.

Now that I have warmed up to the new version of Digg.com, I can say that I am pretty happy with the update.

Digg it

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds