1.22.2007

Massive Debate

Well, I have a decision to make. Either I buy the Girffin iMic to make my .Audio 350 Plantronics headset work properly with my MacBook, or a buy the Blue Snowball. If I bought both the iMic and the .Audio 350 headset that would total of about $73. The Blue Snowball would be about a total of $107. So that would be a difference of about $34.

Also, I really want to record multiple people for a podcast, I may be able to use two mics with the Griffin iMic (one through the iMic, and another through the line in on my MacBook) but that is not guaranteed to work. With the Snowball recording multiple people would definitely work and it is supposed to have studio quality recording. So, what you you guys think?

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds