1.09.2007

My take on the iPhone

First of all, it looks like an awesome device. However, I probably will never own one myself.

The reasons for me not owning one are as follows:

1. Only for Cingular. I have Verizon and as far as I know Verizon isn't Cingular.

2. Hella expensive $499 for a 4GB model and $599 for an 8GB model? I don't think so. Apple wants this to be an iPod replacement, an that just won't work for me. I have a 9.63GB of music, about a GB of podcasts that I would sync to my iPod, and about 6GB of video.

The only really cool feature that I love the best is the web browsing. I love how the iPhone doesn't cripple the internet, and how you can zoom in on the pages. The only way that I would probably ever own an iPhone is if someone gave it to me and paid for the contract including internet access, which I know isn't cheap, at least for Verizon. But other than that, the iPhone is a pretty cool phone.

iPhone website

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds