2.11.2007

Best Buy + Apple = Nice

Best Buy is selling Macs now, or at least mine is.

I was looking through their add this morning and I saw an Incase 13" notebook case on sale for $40, and I'm like, "Cool. That would fit my MacBook." Then I glanced to the left of the page and I see a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, and I'm like, "Wow, since when does Best Buy sell those?" Then I look at the top of the page and right in front of me is a 24" iMac, a MacBook and a MacBook Pro. I'm like "Cool, Best Buy is finally selling Macs again!"

I had heard about Best Buy starting to sell the again about 3 months ago, and that they were testing their selling status in their So, Cal. stores. I guess things worked out and now Best Buy is selling Macs. Now I won't have to beg my parents to take me all the way to CompUSA.

EDIT: Link to a MacBook on BestBuy.com

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds