11.09.2006

iPods

I just got the new 5.5 Generation iPod. It's really nice. I love the improved batter life, brighter screen, and the new search feature is killer!

However, I am having a problem. The reason I got a new iPod was because I thought that it would solve my problem.

So, here's the deal: When I try to sync my photos with my iPod I get this lovely error dialouge.



Nice isn't it? Well, I have created a thread in Apple's iTunes support forum. Hopefully I'll get a solution to my problem. I've tried everything to fix this except re-installing Tiger, and hopefully I don't have to re-install Tiger. So, if any of you guys that read my blog (I don't think anyone reads my blog) think you may have a solution, go ahead and post it in my thread. If you don't have an Apple ID you could post the answer in the comments of this entry.

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds